The future of selling homes and communities is here
Using Immersive Technologies
To take sales to the next level. Learn how you can too!
In This Free Guide
- The benefits of implementing Immersive Technology into your marketing plan, specifically for the Real Estate Industry
- A brief description of VR and how it’s used in Real Estate
- A summary of AR and how it’s used in Real Estate
- What the differences between VR and AR are
- How immersive Tech will change the Real Estate industry in the near future
- Use Cases - how others are successfully implementing these technologies and ideas of how you could too
- Statistics of VR/AR in Real Estate
- Why now is the time to create VR/AR experiences
Download the Guide
Your free ebook filled with information you will need to get started in implementing Immersive Technology is waiting. Just enter your email*.
*We will use your email to send you additional valuable AR/VR content related to your industry. We never spam your inbox!
Why Now is the Time
Marketing a property that isn’t constructed yet?
VR can allow potential homebuyers to carefully check out both the exterior and interior of yet-to-be-built homes.
VR is predicted by Goldman Sachs to be a $80 billion market by 2025 - with $2.6 billion of that coming directly from real estate
It's well known that staged, furnished homes are easier to sell.
Augmented Reality technology is a great way for realtors to market staged properties with very little investment.
Users can bring flat print materials, like floor plans and brochures, to life with an AR app on their tablets or mobiles.
Nowadays, one third of all homebuyers made an offer on a home ‘sight unseen’.
Imagine the time and cost that could be saved showing buyers multiple homes all from VR.
Virtual Reality results in deep connection to the space, users view it as an experience rather than just information.