Content Marketing Copywriter
Reflective, a SmartTek company, is a Creative Agency specializing in Immersive Technologies(XR), interactive media, web/mobile development, cutting-edge branding, and marketing solutions. We are seeking a skilled Content Marketing Copywriter (CMC) to join our team.
This role will require a person capable of tracking multiple projects, coming up with unique content marketing solutions, and efficiently managing themselves and others. The CMC will work closely with the CMO/Chief Creative Director to implement content marketing strategies and copywriting/revising.
We are a small yet passionate team that is going through a big stage of growth. We were recently acquired by our new parent company SmartTek. SmartTek is a software development firm with a large R&D office out of Ukraine. Reflective will act as the US sales team and be responsible for all marketing/content/copy for US and English European sales efforts. This position is an exciting opportunity to work with a team of creatives with a clear direction towards career growth.
(Grammarly is telling us that the above paragraph is “monotonous”. This is why we need you to join our team!)
We prefer applicants with a knowledge of and interest in immersive technologies, yet will absolutely consider passionate writers with the desire to learn more about technology. We are sincere about this - all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of tech experience.
- Create cohesive strategies for content production internally and occasionally for external clients
- Understand social media marketing strategies to create and deliver a concise copy to various audiences
- Ensure quality in concepts and work produced in collaboration with the Creative Director and our Communications Manager
- Conceive and execute campaigns consistent with the agreed strategy
- Ensure that projects are completed within the approved plan, deadlines, and budgets
- Participate in client meetings and present creative concepts
- Ensure that creative scope, schedule, and budget are accurate
- Manages the day-to-day workflow
- Strong copy-editing skills with a keen eye for grammatical errors and misspelled words.
- Ability to take “Ukrainian English”, written English that is clearly not from a native speaker, and edit/clean it to better communicate with clients
- 1-4 Years of copywriting/editing experience
- Content Marketing expertise
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to take the lead on projects
- Looking to learn and grow to develop their personal skills in relation to their role
- Enjoy working with a global and remote team
- Solid communication skills and EQ
- A sense of humor, lack of taking yourself too seriously, and a generally positive disposition towards life
In closing, Reflective is a boutique creative agency that was founded by Nisha Burton and Joshua Alan Young nearly 7 years ago. They are incredibly proud of what they have built and are excited to be growing into this next stage of business. You will be working directly with them to help develop the future of the company. It’s a small/close team of people who are excited to be working together. They are looking for someone who wants to grow along with them in this role and in their career.
To apply please send the following Joshua with Nisha cc'd:
- Resume and cover letter introducing yourself
- Creative cover letters encouraged
- Examples of relevant writing
- Tech blogs or articles
Starting Salary: $42,000-52,000 with strong performance-based incentives in the form of raises every 6 months for the next 3 years. Significant career growth opportunities.
Please send applications by August 2nd - Applicants will be notified of next steps/interviews by August 9th.
Thank you for taking the time to apply! We look forward to hearing from you, reviewing your resume, and potentially working together!